Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates Week Three – OFF SEASON

• Week Three – OFF SEASON

Posted by Sania on August 6, 2023 at 3:41 pm

Week three of my off season… it has been a really productive week tbh!!!

Weight – 65.1kg

TD – 2,500 kcals / 193 pro / 347g carb / 39g fat

NTD – 2,304 kcals / 185g pro / 272g carb / 52g fat

My food got bumped up this week as my weight stalled for a good few days and composition was getting good so it was time to eat more food! One thing you will learn whilst following my journey I CAN PUT AWAY FOOD! It is so important that in an off season you do take it to the extremes as you would a prep.

Eating food and getting chunkier is nothing to be afraid of! This is where you literally “build your body” if you don’t eat you don’t grow so GIRLS if you want to make real progress ensure you eat and push food up! PLUS who doesn’t love to be cuddly … right?! haha

I will show you what my food was at before Meg bumped it up! it is not a crazy bump up but defo enough for now!

TD – 2,459 / 193 pro / 334g carb / 39g fat

NTD – 2,172 / 185g pro / 241g carb / 52g fat

Really happy with my overall look! Has to be one of my proudest check ins post show! Weight gain has had its challengers but this is the first time where I have been PROUD of what I look like and not just content. Hopefully that makes sense…

I have gone home for the weekend and I won’t lie, sticking on plan is always a bit of a struggle because we go out for food a lot and socials with food! My family is a feeding family ahah! But I am eating 4 meals on plan than having a family meal in the evening so it is still balanced but I am also ensuring I’m not going over my daily calorie intake!

Training is going well! Getting stronger and feeling like form is LESS shit! Meg has been kicking my ass with my form and my god, it makes me questions what I’ve been doing all these years haha! So lucky to have her in my corner to help me grow a PHAT ASS.

Sania replied 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Leanne

August 6, 2023 at 4:28 pm

you look amazingggggg!!!! and the mindset x

• Sania

Administrator
      August 8, 2023 at 7:44 am

APPRECIATE IT BABE! So important to embrace your body and be kind! Plus who doesn’t love having their ass back 😉

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form