Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates Week One – OFF SEASON

• Week One – OFF SEASON

Posted by Sania on July 18, 2023 at 9:29 am

My first check in with my NEW COACH… Megan Sylvester!

This is a whole new world… I have only ever been with one coach in my whole life before so the change has been tough I won’t lie.

Before I get started here are my metrics for the current week…

Weight – 64.1kg

TD – 2,459 / 193 pro / 334g carb / 39g fat

NTD – 2,172 / 185g pro / 241g carb / 52g fat

Cardio – 3x 20 mins cross trainer!

We are still training 4x’s per week however the training sessions are a lot more focused around what I need to bring up such as glutes and also my delta. Volume is currently the highest it has been in a VERY long time… I took time away from training at the back end of the holiday so to go back to high volume I have most defo felt the DOMs.

This off season we are really focusing on my training as this is something I know I have a lack of knowledge around but OF COURSE this is how you grow muscle so super excited to have megs knowledge at hand to dive deep into my form!

Meg has also taken a different approach with my meals, instead of 5 meals per day, I am now eating 6 smaller meals throughout the day. Now I know that sounds A LOT however, it has really helped me with settling my hunger post show as I know in 2 hours ill be eating again haha!!! Not to mention it has helped me become more productive due to more frequent food so less dips within work and training but also allows me to have time away from work even for 15 mins to then smash it again!

Ive got a lot of social occasions this week and I’m moving house to the next update will be on how I manage everything… CRIKEY BUSY!!! BUT WE LOVE BEING BUSY!

Sania replied 11 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Rosie

July 18, 2023 at 10:05 am

Excited for this beyond words!

• Sania

Administrator
      July 19, 2023 at 8:08 am

hehe me too I honestly cannot wait to really get dug in with her! she’s mint

• Leanne

July 18, 2023 at 5:56 pm

THIS IS EXCITING

• Sania

Administrator
      July 19, 2023 at 8:08 am

Honestly her knowledge on training has already blown me away haha

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form