Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates Week One – IM BACK… Am I going back to Figure?

• Week One – IM BACK… Am I going back to Figure?

Posted by Sania on December 16, 2023 at 4:11 pm

Here I go again… I am back.

To be honest with having the most amount of posing clients on stage this year and travelling a lot I haven’t been focusing on logging my process as much as I would have liked.

I am still currently what you would like to call it an “off season” but I am pretty much maintaining my weight and also living life and making memories… so being so ON IT with my food hasn’t been my priority. I have just been ensuring I am hitting my protein and still training FUCKING HARD.

I say this with no hesitation now because I am proud with how I am looking, doing and feeling and thats all that matters right. Many people talk about being 100% on it and optimal but right now in my phase of life, that isnt what is making me happy OR helping me progress.

I am the strongest I have ever been, the BEST I have looked at 66.7kg and I am really happy with my life.

I have no step count.

I have no meal plan… (I pretty much intuitively eat, but I have such a great understanding of nutrition, alot of my macros are the same/reached) around 2,400kcals a day.

I have no cardio

I have a training plan, but I also auto regulate this on recovery and also if I train with my partner Reece ill move things around.

I am really excited for the new year as I will be starting my diet phase on the 3rd of January to shave off a couple of Kilos to see what’s going on under there!!!

A lot has gone on the past couple months so I wont bore you with updating you guys too much when a lot of it was documented on instagram… but I am BACK to posting weekly updates and offering any type of advise I can!

Here are some shots of my post upper body sessions and … all I am saying figure is stealing my heart again… stay tuned.

Amy replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jade Simmons

December 17, 2023 at 10:17 am

🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Amy

December 24, 2023 at 12:34 pm

Love this!

You can work towards your goals and still live your life and tick things off your bucket list 👌💪

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form