Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates Week Four – OFF SEASON – Hardest week of my life…

• Week Four – OFF SEASON – Hardest week of my life…

Posted by Sania on August 16, 2023 at 12:06 pm

This update is a little different… the last week had to be the hardest i have ever had to experience. If you follow me on instagram you would have seen that i lost my dolly on Monday. Dolly being my lil pug bear. Ill attach some photos of her.

Before she passed i spent the weekend at home to just make her last couple of days the best days of her life but also used this time to catch up with my family. With this is mind, i was not on plan at all.

If i was being completely honest, i lost my appetite for the majority of the time i was there and took time away from training as currently my priorities were set up slightly different. Grief is not something i have ever had to deal with and it was very hard to understand how i was meant to feel or deal with it. What i learnt was there is no right way, nor a wrong way and no matter what you feel that’s okay. The one thing i found so useful was having YOU GIRLS keeping me busy and sane, so thank you for that. Being busy has helped me somewhat cope with my loss but even though i plaster am smile on my face for everyone else, I’m very much in pain still and can’t imagine it’ll be soon before I’m over it.

When i checked in with Meg this week i was so nervous… i knew that the week was trash and tbh i felt like i was wasting her time… but i got the feedback from her and i instantly felt at ease. I thought it was really important to share a few things i learnt from the check in for those who needs to hear it too.

LIFE IS LIFE. Shit happens. There’s is no point in stressing about the past, at the end of the day life isnt all sunflowers and rainbows and there will be moments in life where events happen and we cannot control them but is is best to live your life the best way in which you can. If that means you need time away from training, that’s okay. If that means you enjoy a few meals with your family, that’s okay. If that means you need relax and just go with the flow away from your routine, that’s okay.

One thing i saw is this quote ‘Grief never ends, but it changes. It’s a passage not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith, its just the price of love.’

We all will experience grief at some point that’s just a given.

Back to the check-in, not only have i had a shit week, I’m away now on holiday so as you can imagine the set up to being optimal hasn’t been ideal BUT i have spoken to meg about the approach i will take whilst I’m out in Crete. I will talk more about this in my next check in but not much changes, i still will train and have most meals plan!! I will talk more in depth!

As you most likely guessed food has stayed the same, spot has stayed the same and cardio has stayed the same! Weight dropped to 64kg this week too!

I hope this has helped at least someone!

Francesca Pannullo replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Aimee Curran

August 16, 2023 at 4:38 pm

You hit the nail on the head, there is no wrong or right way to grieve and affording yourself kindness in these situations is vital. Thank you for sharing 💜

• Sania

Administrator
      August 18, 2023 at 6:19 am

Im so glad that you saw this!!! you got this!!! We got this xx

• Francesca Pannullo

August 18, 2023 at 4:28 am

So sorry for your loss – it’s never easy losing a pet but you’ve given them a wonderful life and a lotta love. I hope you have a lovely time on holiday taking the time to relax 🙂

• Sania

Administrator
      August 18, 2023 at 6:20 am

Appreciate you so much!! I’ve seen white butterflies since she’s passed… so she’s with me xxx

• Francesca Pannullo

September 7, 2023 at 7:16 pm

She definitely is. She’ll never truly leave you xxx

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form