Home Forums All Things… Bikini, Heels and Make-up Time To Shine Introduction!

• Time To Shine Introduction!

Posted by Nat on July 1, 2023 at 11:07 am

Hi Girls!

For those who don’t me, my name is Nat and I own Time To Shine Bikinis 😘.

Sania has set up this particular forum for you girls to be able to be ask me anything to do with stage suits, posing suits, shoes and makeup!

If anyone needs any help with anything bling and show day glam related please pop it in here and I will do all I can to help.

As well as questions and advice I would also love this to be a place where you girls can feel comfortable to tell me what would help you with your bikini buying/designing journey.

Your show day glam isn’t cheap! Here at TTS Bikinis we pride ourselves in being the UKs most adaptive bikini company…RENTALS.. we have them…… BUDGET LINE… we’ve got one… FLEXIBLE PAYMENTS… we do them…. and on top of all of that we are the only company who has designed and perfected ADJUSTABLE CONNECTOR KNICKERS!! No more struggling to get your knickers up! No more ruining your tan by scraping your knickers up over your bum!! No unnecessary strain on your connectors!!

Myself and Sania work very closely together and she completely trusts me with her showday glam from bikini to makeup to shoes……. in all honestly she doesn’t really bring much to the table! 🤣

( We will wait for her to read this and I will snapshot the abuse I receive 🤣🤣 )

I would love nothing more than to have all of you LFP girls as TTS clients as well so please let me know if there is anything more that we can do that would make you decide to purchase your show day glam with us!! This can be a place where suggestions are welcome! 😀

Hopefully we can get some good conversations going in this forum and I hope you all make the most of this amazing platform Sania has created 😚

Happy Weekend Everybody

Good luck to all those competing this weekend!!

Nat xxx

Sania replied 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Sania

Administrator
    July 1, 2023 at 12:50 pm

No abuse needed. Nats right I don’t do much throughout my prep, it’s all her😂

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form