Home Forums Amy Watling Weekly Log PREP 2024!

• Posted by Amy on May 3, 2024 at 7:50 pm

WEEK 1

So prep is underway we are aiming to be ready mid August with a view to compete in September!

We are 0.9kg down…

I will not be sharing my calories etc on my updates as I don’t like to know them myself 🤣

Not much has changed really:

– Food down slightly

– Cardio up to 40 mins a day fasted

I’m feeling good, I have very much flipped the switch for prep now and enjoying the routine of things.

I took a deload last week so I am ready to go!!!

Amy replied 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Amy

May 13, 2024 at 9:29 am

WEEK 2 ✅

63.3kg (-700g)

Total -1.6kg

Nothing has changed going into week 3 as things are still moving so we roll with it and we will reassess this saturday at check in!

Not much to report this week obviously it was very busy as we got back from the Ireland workshop on sunday morning and then we had the stage workshop on saturday. Woke up at 4.45 to get my check in and 40 mins cardio done.

I had a posing session with Sania on Monday (even though ima coach i still need to practice and perfect my posing) thats the thing about posing it will never be consistently perfect! My physique has changed A LOT since my last prep so my posing also needs to change. The same posing will not showcase every physique even on the same person!

Which brings me onto my next point…

Will i be bikini trained, or will i dabble in Figure? ORRRRR will i try both?

At this point i cannot answer this question, i will decide as i lean down more but after a session with @Sania_LFP its a little up in the air! what do you guys reckon?

Enjoy some moody ass screenshots from posing…

• Amy

May 29, 2024 at 9:01 pm

WEEK 4 ✅

Weight: 62.4 (0.5kg down)

Really solid few weeks and good weight drops but more importantly the visuals are really changing. I can already see so many improvements from my last prep which makes me happy!

Mentally i havent been in a great place for a few weeks, anxiety is HIGH AF! But im continuing to tick my boxes and keep busy which helps a lot. Lots of things can trigger anxiety and I want you all to remember that its okay to not feel 100% especially when prepping but you do have to reach out and lean on your support network when you need to and thats exactly what ive done.

Training is good currently, still moving really good weight and enjoying my training programme!

Legs (hammies and glutes), push, pull, legs (all) , delts, legs (quads and glutes)

I am taking rest days intuitively at the moment as and when needed as thats what works best not only with my schedule but also for my body. If i have to take a rest for childcare reasons or work i will and if i have to take a rest because my body is screaming at me i will!

Food still hasnt changed from week 1 but cardio is now up to 45 mins daily fasted so we shall see what a difference that makes this week. The plan is to keep food high for as long as we can until we hit a point where my expenditure is at its peak. Tbh i would much rather do more cardio and eat more than drop my food!

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form