Home Forums Mel Wray Weekly Log PRE PREP

• Posted by Mel on April 21, 2024 at 6:23 pm

Helllooo ladies💃

Superrrr excited to be joining the team & sharing my journey with you all on here!! For those of you who don’t know me, I last competed in 2022 in toned figure, so we’ve had a long ol’ off season to make the changes necessary to move into Athletic figure this year🙌

Soooo lots of changes have happened recently…. Started with my new coach Dan Welburn around 3/4 weeks ago so now in the swing of things with my new plan, it’s always good to give yourself at least 1-2 months working with a new coach before starting prep if you can help it, so they can really get to know you and how your body reacts! So the aim at the moment is to get into a good routine whilst still enjoying some food & fun pre prep😜 we aren’t aiming to gain anymore fat as whatever comes on now needs to come off again and we only have 3.5 weeks to go!! 🤗

Currently sat between 133-134lbs

TD food: 2850kcals

NTD food: 2500kcals

(Approximately as on a meal plan)

1 off plan per week

10k steps

Been super busy recently getting everything set up for working with LFP as well as working at Be Modified & working a 9-5 butttt I thrive off being busy so why not add a prep into the mix too 😝 I know a lot of you gals will be either already in prep or starting soon so can’t wait to start this alongside you!!

Mel x

Sania replied 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jade Simmons

April 21, 2024 at 6:45 pm

Great to see how your journey goes! Thank you for sharing 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Sania

Administrator
    April 22, 2024 at 5:13 am

Very excited to have you on the team! I am also very excited to see how your next prep goes! Lots to talk about how you manage juggling all of this!!!1

• Mel

May 1, 2024 at 9:03 am

Happy 1st May everyone (anyone else think this year has gone SO FAST😮)

2 weeks out from starting prep now!!! Honestly so excited to start prep now, feels like such a long time since the last so super excited to see the improvements that have been made!

Few little changes have been made this week just to really prime the body ready to dig! Small drop in steps and a little extra carbs in the post workout:

TD food: 2925kcals

NTD food: 2500kcals

1 off plan meal per week

8k steps

Bodyweight is still sitting between 133-134lbs which i am happy with, we don’t want to see this moving too much now!

This week was one of them weeks that was not 100% i missed one training session and had an extra off plan meal butttt i am not going to beat myself up as i had a lot going on this week and also have the flexibility to eat a little extra when i want before prep starts 👀

Generally really happy with how everything is going at the moment, it is definitely going to be a learning curve with lots going on and managing workload but so excited to be doing it all and definitely nothing to complain about 💃 It was so great to see some of the LVFIT girls at the posing workshop on Sunday, we went through quite a bit and it was great to bring a team of girls together!! 😍 lots more to come!

Another busy couple of weeks with a full day of posing sessions next Monday, then the stage workshop, thennnnn i am heading straight on holiday for a little break just before prep starts 😜

• Mel

May 8, 2024 at 8:16 pm

Hi girlsss,

A very exciting one this week as this will be the last post before prep starts!!! So final week and a bit of enjoying some food, getting ready for my holiday on Saturday evening and will be back to start prep on the 16th May 🤗

I won’t lie to you girls, i am at the stage in offseason where i just want to be lean now… its been a longgggg time since stage so i’m honestly just excited to see the progress i have made! But this is a reminder to you girls that you really have to embrace the offseason, embrace those curves and you really will see a difference! I am starting prep at the same weight as i did last time, for anyone that has followed my journey for a while, you will know my body comp is soooo much better this time!!

No changes this week as we know this week won’t be perfectly on plan, with a busy weekend (and an unplanned vet trip for my little Flex – hopefully you all know my little pup by now, so that meant a missed training session but anyone with a dog will know… you literally do anything for them! p.s. he is ok now!!)

Life happens sometimes and not everything will go perfect but it’s just important to do what you can and work hard!

Super excited to share my prep with you girls this year for my second season 🤩

• Sania

Administrator
      May 9, 2024 at 10:39 am

I really hope Flex is okay!!! that lil pooch!!!!

So excited that your prep starts soon!! Cannot wait to see it unfold, have you already got your plans in place for when you do start?

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form