Home Forums Amy Watling Weekly Log OFF SEASON

• Posted by Amy on January 30, 2024 at 6:24 pm

Weight: 63.8kg

TD FOOD: 2300kcals, 210P, 320C, 20F

RD FOOD: 1650kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

No change in food this week.

CARDIO: still 30 mins a day

Training Breakdown: legs, delts and arms, rest, legs, back, delts, rest

Ive had some really good training sessions this week! Strength is really on the rise now and starting to surpass my pre prep weights which gets me so so excited. Honestly though my motivation for training is very up and down and i think thats just due to feeling run down and exhausted.

I actually trained legs by myself on sunday which was unusual for me as i train with my partner on most days but to my surprise i had really strong session! Was nice that i was able to push myself without the additional encouragement that i guess i kinda lean on sometimes (BUT NOBODY TELL HIM THAT!!!)

Mentality: Happy with how the off season is going at this point, im on a decent amount of food so feeling satisfied. Its just nice to be able to eat the cakes my kids make instead of having to tell them no.

Training motivation is a little all over the place tbh but i think thats potentially got something to do with some medical complications affecting my ability to push myself fully.

Menstrual Cycle: Still very much a sore subject 🤣 my coil is floating around in my uterus, trust me to be the 0.8%

Weekly debrief: Its been a good week, im still feeling positive!

Been put on a course of antibiotics which are making me feel violently sick which is less than ideal. I have a scan on friday to try and locate my contraceptive coil and see if im going to need surgery to remove it 🙄

Training has been really good thins week and im starting to hate the weight gain slightly less. Weeks are ticking away now until i start prep so very much need to be pushing myself even harder.

Ill be honest my routine hasnt been anywhere near what it usually is and i dont usually cope well with that but i have been enjoying staying in bed a little longer in the mornings even if it means catching up with cardio later on…although i hate myself in the evening for it!

Over and Out until next week ❤

Amy replied 2 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Sania

Administrator
    January 31, 2024 at 8:08 am

Honestly I am the same… sometimes training with someone you get too comfortable with and so do they so when you are on your own it’s like that do or die feeling. You have no one to save you so your like well gots to do it😂 then your like fuck I’m wham 😂😝

• Amy

February 9, 2024 at 7:25 pm

WEEK 5

Weight: 64KG

TD FOOD: 2300kcals, 210P, 320C, 20F

RD FOOD: 1650kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

No change in food this week.

Training Breakdown: legs, delts and arms, rest, legs, back, delts, rest

Training has actually been on point this week. Really happy with how things are moving. Strength is FLYING!

Actually enjoyed every training session this week which never happens for me.

Mentality: Im in a good place, starting to be happy with how im looking in the off season now. Im motivated to train and tick the boxes, all meals are going in on time too.

Starting to see the changes and growth is making me happy and i have to remind myself i still have a decent amount of time left in this off season. Feeling more confident in the plan to push for trained bikini this year and happy with the rate in which muscle tissue is increasing. Im enjoying life a little bit more with the pressure removed from myself but honestly i just wanna prep 😂 i love being on prep, for the most part i like the feeling of digging and im just not quite there yet with the off season mentality!

Menstrual Cycle: no idea what to say tbh 😂

Weekly debrief: its been a super exciting week! Lots of planning with Sania for LFP and keeping busy also with my own business.

Sania came to visit me yesterday and we had a disgusting leg day together (the other antics we got up to will be revealed very soon) im sure youve seen the Ireland Launch reel by now 😂

She also got a little insight into mum life helping me on the school run and taking the kids to soft play which if youre a parent youll know is an experience in itself hahaha! Im confident after an afternoon with my kids Sania never wants to hear her name called again!

Next week is half term so i get my little assistant with me for work so we shall see what antics that brings.

• Sania

Administrator
    February 9, 2024 at 7:37 pm

Honestly looking sick Amy! So excited to see how this off season is going to end!

• Jade Simmons

February 9, 2024 at 7:39 pm

Looking great!!

• Amy

March 5, 2024 at 9:30 pm

Weight: 64.6KG

TD FOOD: 2705kcals, 210P, 320C, 65F

LEG DAY FOOD: 3105kcals, 210P, 420C, 65F

RD FOOD: 2055kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

Food has gone up on leg days only by 100g carbs so im having 100g carbs both pre and post training now, this is mostly because its only my legs i need to bring up at this point and i need more energy to be able to push harder. Plus leg days are now at 3x a week so thats 3 out of 5 training days on higher food.

Training Breakdown:

Legs x3 (glutes amd hammies x 2, quads and glutes x1)

Push

Pull

Focus is mainly on glutes now as thats really what i need to bring up at this point, upper is where i need it and if i push too much more im going to be looking at moving out of bikini which im not ready for yet!

Mentality: Mentally im in such a good place this last few weeks! Everything is heading in the right direction! Training is flying and im more at peace with my off season body.

Honestly being around @Sania_LFP has helped me so much with this because shes always reminding me its okay to be fluffier and to stop being so hard on myself! DO NOT TELL HER THIS but shes been a massive help for me mentally through the off season and i would be a self critical mess without her 😂

Menstrual Cycle: peace has been restored!

Weekly debrief:

The last few weeks have been so crazy with half term, then travelling to Glasgow for the group posing and then this last weekend i travelled to Birmingham for the Posed in 8 Stage Workshop and then we hosted the NFMUK group posing in Peterborough.

Diet and training hasnt been completely on routine and ive had more off plan meals than i would normally allow myself especially when training is not be 100%. This would spiral me BUT honestly ive been having such an amazing time working like crazy and getting to meet so many of you guys it really hasnt affected me!

A few weekends off now with my kids and then the end of march is CRAZY! Were heading to Wales later in the month and then i cant believe im saying this but the season is beginning 😱

I will be at the March PCA First Timers from Friday to Sunday flying the flag for LFP.

So girls…if you are competing in that show PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I will be around for last minute posing and help and i will be screaming from the audience! Please come get a photo with me at some point during the day also 💕

7.5 more weeks left of the off season so lets see what we can do 💪

Comment below if your doing the March First Timers!

• Sania

Administrator
      March 6, 2024 at 8:01 am

Nice to see your food build up more especially when you start prep SOON!!!

No one told me but I read it … I am so happy that I can influence you in that way, because its not something a lot of girls take the pleasure in. Off season is where we should embrace the cool stuff our body is able to achieve, we are strong, we are powerful, we are curvy, we are healthy and we should be confident in all those things! Yes seeing a lil more fluff can be hard to look at time to time, but it about time we start looking at it in a positive light and embrace each and every part of the bodybuilding journey.

Not to mention, you are so restricted in a prep, that there should be some wiggle room in an off-season and you should be able to appreciate the small pleasures like eating out and BISCUITS.

• Amy

March 12, 2024 at 6:12 pm

Weight: 64.5KG (-0.1kg)

TD FOOD: 2705kcals, 210P, 320C, 65F

LEG DAY FOOD: 3105kcals, 210P, 420C, 65F

RD FOOD: 2055kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

Food is the same this week, i have been struggling with my appetite and didnt want the pressure of trying to eat more when i already couldnt manage what i was eating!

Training Breakdown:

Legs x3 (glutes and hammies x 2, quads and glutes x1)

Push

Pull

Mentality: In a good place mentally with everything other than my appetite which has been non existent! HOWEVER i have not put pressure on myself and just listened to my body, eaten as much as i can for the last few days and today my appetite is much much better and i have been feeling hungry in between meals. I was stressing because your gal loves food and im normally ravenous 24/7 so this was out of character for me!

Weekly debrief:

All in all a pretty consistent week! Training has been good, I took 2 rest days this week which was needed as ive been feeling sore. I had a massage on friday for my dodgy shoulder and tricep injury which was emotional but needed (recovery is key girlies)!

Over the weekend i took a trip into london for a change of scenery, we trained in a different gym and then got Sushi after which was lush.

Fit 2 Pose launched on sunday which was so exciting. Its been a project i have felt very passionate about and i think will benefit you all a lot. Let me know if youve checked it out and your thoughts!

Looking forward to the next week of growing, not long now until prep which im extremely excited about!

• Amy

April 3, 2024 at 2:48 pm

Weight: 64.5KG (-1kg)

TD FOOD: 2985kcals, 210P, 390C, 65F

LEG DAY FOOD: 3321kcals, 210P, 420C, 65F

RD FOOD: 2235kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

CARDIO: 30 mins daily

TRAINING SPLIT: Still the same

Bit of a different check in this week….I have been quiet on here for a few weeks!

I’m not usually one for sharing my personal life BUT I made a promise to be open and honest about my journey with you guys on here so that is what I will do!

Last Wednesday I got the news that my Nan passed away, we were aware that this was coming and for the 2 weeks prior she was very unwell. I took some time to prioritise spending extra time at her bedside and naturally bodybuilding wasn’t at the forefront of my mind.

I didn’t take the news particularly well…Im always deemed to be an extremely rock solid person and quite hard faced when in reality im very emotional and things often affect me more than I maybe let on.

So this last week has been a bit of a write off tbh. I had absolutely no motivation and absolutely no appetite. Hence the 1kg loss (not ideal with only 3 weeks left in my off season)

HOWEVER what I want you guys to remember is that we are HUMAN not robots and if we have to take some time to be in our emotions for a while then that is actually okay!

Being at the PCA First Timers at the weekend and seeing you girls up on that stage was what I needed not only to distract me from how I was feeling but also to remind me of my goals and to give me the motivation to push forward. I get a massive high from seeing my clients succe!

This week were back to rinse and repeat and reminding myself that my Nan was my biggest supporter, she would be fuming at me if I took my foot off the gas. The funeral is in a few weeks and im sure that will be just as taxing and if needed I will take some time to be present in my emotions then too. But for now we keep on moving!

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form