• OFF SEASON WEEK 3

Posted by Amy on January 24, 2024 at 10:46 am

15 WEEKS UNTIL WE PREP!

Weight: 64kg

TD FOOD: 2300kcals, 210P, 320C, 20F

RD FOOD: 1650kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

CARDIO: still 30 mins a day

Training Breakdown: legs, delts and arms, rest, legs, back, delts, rest

Honestly training has been super rubbish this week. Fatigue is so high because i am surviving on no more than 3 hours sleep a night. INSOMNIA IS KICKING MY ASS! I took a deload over the weekend as me and @Sania_LFP were SUPER SUPER busy and that has definitely done me some good.

Just tryna take sessions as they come atm because its not worth over stressing myself!

Mentality: Although im exhausted im feeling super happy, everything is moving in the right direction even if it is slow. Weight is now heading in the right direction even if i do find that quite scary still.

Menstrual Cycle: I DO NOT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT 🤣

Weekly debrief: Busy week last week and then the weekend was CRAZY! It was amazing to get to meet so many of you for 121s and the busy group posing in Manchester on Sunday.

The first half of this week has been chilled for me which i have needed but the second half is busy which i LOVE. Lots going on both personally and with work which is exciting! Excited to get back to training now after a few days deload, i think this is the first time ive taken a good amount of days off without feeling guilt which is major progress for me mentally.

Amy replied 4 months, 4 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form