Home Forums Share your OWN journey here on LFP! I guess I’m now a bodybuilder???

• I guess I’m now a bodybuilder???

Posted by Deleted User on August 22, 2023 at 1:10 pm

Hey girls!

I’ve recently started working with my new coach and I’m embarking on my journey to stage. I thought it would be cool to log this for me to look back on and what better place to do in than here?

I’m starting off with a short tidy up in order to get me into a good position to grow. I don’t plan on getting on stage until late 2024/early 2025 because I know I have some growing to do and I don’t want to rush things.

I’m going to pop in my first check in photos from last week taken for my coach (Nikita) and I’m going to aim to do weekly updates when I check in moving forwards.

I’m unable to train legs just now due to knee pain which I’m getting treated so hopefully that will all be sorted soon and I can get fully immersed into my new program. But for now it’s upper sessions only which to be honest, I’m not mad about!

A few details on where we’re at/what we’re doing:

– Bodyweight: 70.3kg

– 5 day training split (currently just 3 upper sessions)

– 80 mins cardio across the week

– 13k steps daily

– Following a meal plan so not sure on cals/macros

Sania replied 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Sania

Administrator
    August 24, 2023 at 9:48 am

The poses are getting so much better!!! Super proud of you, super excited to follow your journey on this page!

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  Sania.

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form