Home Forums Share your OWN journey here on LFP! Holly’s BB log

• Posted by Holly Hickman on January 24, 2024 at 6:59 pm

Hey ladies…had a posing session with Sania this morning, for the first time in a rather long while. The reason being…I have finally booked my very first show. I’ve wanted to compete since 2021 (maybe I’ll get round to sharing the very first posing attempts at some point) but for multiple reasons, it was never the right time. And to be honest, good thing too, as I’ve had some growing to do.

I had 6 months away from a fitness instagram account because I have a tendency to overshare. Sania pointed out here will be the best place to do so, but still with some privacy. So here goes!

I’m going to be competing with PCA in Toned Figure at the back end of this year, so I’m currently in a growing phase. Should I make it through to that first show, I’ll hopefully try another fed as well.

Posing is not something that comes to me naturally, let alone that elusive ‘flow’ and ‘sass’ people speak of. I’m hoping after a few months of practising after training it’ll materialise. We’ll see.

Anyhow, these photos were taken during my practice yesterday, BEFORE my session with Sania today. So lets see how my shots shape up!

My plan is to track my offseason here but I’m a meal plan gal so I’m not 100% sure on my calories. Basically, foods alright right now, cardio is at 40min a week, steps average about 13k a day. That is it.

Look forward to reading everyone else’s progress too xxxx 😍

(oh yeah, included my attempt at IFBB bikini for fun)

Holly Hickman replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Trace

January 25, 2024 at 8:25 pm

Go Girl 🔥🤩👏

• Holly Hickman

January 31, 2024 at 7:48 pm

💕 thanks Trace

• Sania

Administrator
    January 27, 2024 at 8:25 pm

HONESTLY LOVE THIS BABE! Very excited to read your journey to the stage!

• Holly Hickman

January 31, 2024 at 7:48 pm

💜 we have 33 weeks and counting to get this good!

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form