Home Forums Share your OWN journey here on LFP! Helene Kuba – figure first timer & prep '23

• Helene Kuba – figure first timer & prep '23

Posted by Helene on September 3, 2023 at 5:54 am

After deciding that I want to document my journey to stage & asking Sania if we (not LFP sponsored athletes) could also start our own discussions I promised @Sania_LFP to do this… so here I am.

Hi, I guess. I’m Helene – a 19 year old (wtf – even typing this makes me want to cringe hard haha) figure competitor who is currently 21 days out from their first show. When I’m not at the gym I’m also an architecture student & online coach…

As you probably don’t know me, I’ll elaborate on my background & my prep so far. First things first – the shows of this season…

PCA Firsttimers (toned figure – 24 September – UK)

EVO Classics (figure – 07 October – Germany)

ANBF (figure – 21 October – Austria)

<font face=”inherit”>and that will be it… for now. After a qualifier for the </font>evo<font face=”inherit”> classics a few weeks ago (wearing my posing bikini, heels – no tan / makeup / hair / nails done – no placings) I am pretty damn sure that I’ll enjoy this season so so much. Prep is much more than show day and the show day experience but “despite” having to do </font>quite a lot in terms of cardio & steps and not eating a lot of food – I am enjoying this process so much. Some people might complain about it. I’ll just get the job done. In the end I decided to prep. I want to do this. And damn, I’m happy about finally being able to prep. You get to create memories that will last a lifetime. So if you aren’t sure if you should take a leap and prep for the first time… Just do it. You have nothing to loose and so much to gain from it (please make sure that you are in the right position physically / mentally / emotionally before you do this though)

<font face=”inherit”>
    </font>

And even if I won’t do another show, my love for training and this lifestyle is SO strong and has been for so many years that I can’t see myself without bodybuilding right now. After being severely underweight from the age of 13 to 14 & recovering from that I started to go to the gym and to work with my first coach at the age of 15. Looking back, this amazing lady probably is the reason as to why I’m here doing this. She showed me how to train, that food wasn’t the enemy nor the only thing I could control. Falling in love with bodybuilding was a byproduct of having her support, living this life and absolutely loving it.

So here I am. 21 days out from my first show. 17 days before I get to go back to the UK. Working with a coach that I absolutely adore and fully trust. I’ve also been working with Sania for a bit more than a year now and damn, she makes me a better athlete. When I first asked her if I could book a posing session, I was by no means as confident in my ability to pose as I am now. Training, posing and sharing that with others. Those are the things I love most about bodybuilding. It’s about getting my ass kicked at the gym (it’s more like I’m kicking my own ass) but presenting this byproduct – aka my physique – in an artistic way. To me posing is art. It’s passion. It’s full of emotion.

Safe to say that my prep hasn’t been a breeze due to things that I simply couldn’t control. But everything I can is in line with my goals. So maybe I won’t do another show in the future, maybe I will – but at the end of the day I won’t know that until I do it for the first time.

* I’ll add check-in shots because who doesn’t like to see visuals when it comes to these types of posts AND my bikini. That bikini. It’s meaning & the reason as to why it looks the way it does… This bikini has become the cherry on top of this prep & my posing routine. It’s the vision of what the future holds.

* I’ll probably give you guys an update every week from now on. After the shows, during the post show phase, during the offseason and so on (bodybuilding ain’t just the glitz and the glam of show day and imo its important to share exactly that)

* If you have any questions about my prep / me / whatever – please ask. You can obviously find me on here and also on Instagram (@he.kuba)

• This discussion was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Helene.
    Francesca Pannullo replied 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Sania

Administrator
    September 5, 2023 at 12:27 pm

Yes I am all here for the updates! You’ll inspire soo many people doing this!🫶🏽

• Francesca Pannullo

September 21, 2023 at 5:00 pm

Gorgeous bikini and amazing figure shape! You got this gal!

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form