Home Forums Share your OWN journey here on LFP! First figure posing lesson!

• First figure posing lesson!

Posted by Francesca Pannullo on September 7, 2023 at 7:21 pm

I had my first 1-1 posing lesson with Sania and absolutely loved it!

Ngl my back is a little tender from being a pretzel for 45 minutes but it is honestly crazy the changes Sania makes to your physique that complement YOU. A small tweak, twist, turn here and there and it genuinely changes your shape. I was gobsmacked when she showed me some comparisons because at first glance you think yeah ok first one looks fine until you see the improved pose and you’re like yep yep SO much better 😅

We went through the mandatory PCA figure poses then did some hands-over-head as I really like those. We even found THE back pose for me and practiced some compulsory side poses too.

All in all a really enjoyable experience that only lights the fire even more to become the best that I can be.

Here is a snippet of the moment I hit the side pose correctly and Sania’s face was absolutely beaming!

Sania replied 8 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Sania

Administrator
    September 16, 2023 at 6:58 am

You honestly did amazing Francesca! You should be so proud of yourself because you worked so hard in our session!!! Next session I know you are going to be making the improvements, so we are ready to move onto the next stage…. TRANSITIONS!

• Francesca Pannullo

September 21, 2023 at 5:07 pm

Continuing practicing my posing when I can especially when it comes to check ins. I think a lot more about what I’m doing, how it looks, am I remembering my cues and try my best to have Sania in my head as if she were standing next to me. These photos were from last week and even know I felt puffy and a bit yucky from having my period, I’m not mad about them!

I got confirmation today from Nat that my posing bikini has been shipped! Ready to take my posing even further!

• Sania

Administrator
    September 26, 2023 at 6:14 pm

These are looking so much better! How you’ve been able to open those lats on demand now WOOHOOO

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form