Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates 2024 OFF SEASON BBY.

• 2024 OFF SEASON BBY.

Posted by Sania on February 20, 2024 at 10:23 pm

Check-in 20/03/24

WEEK OF OFF SEASON : 1

Weight: 66.5kg (on period too)

TD FOOD: 2100g / 250g carb / 50g Fat / 155g Pro

RD FOOD: 1800kg / 190g carb / 50g Fat / 150g Pro

CARDIO: I was going to do… 3x runs (1 long run 8-12KM / 5km easy run / 30 min interval running) + static cardio every day 20 mins.

BUT … I injured my left ankle quite badly and have been now told to stay off of it so minimal steps, NO running and any type of movement causes it to hurt so no cardio either. Really want to be better end of week so am following through with this. I’ll still do 6-8k steps and I want to still be active but so annoyed tbh…

Training Breakdown:

Even with my foot and having to move things around I am still remaining positive and doing what I can. Most movements can be done without much pressure through my big toe or flexing my foot so upper days are fine no problem… I can even deadlift tbh and there is no flexion in my foot. Legs I have had to change quite a bit but still get movements in! Loving training at the moment, lifts are getting stronger and I feel as though I am looking good because of that. Focus is on strength in an off season and I’d like to be the strongest I have ever been!

Goal for block pulls is… 140kg I reckon I’ve got it somewhere 🤪 I used to hate training my back but now honestly I love it so much! I think because when I get a pump I look more like a figure girlie…

I’d also like 50kg per side on the cybex shoulder press too… that would be cool.

I’m training at UF Derby 2x per week + Be modified 1x per week too now and the gym environment is everything. Both these gyms are mega and offer a great deal of kit. I’m more so happy I have a bit of a plan in my week now😂 travelling here there and everywhere isn’t as fun as it looks!

Mentality: Pretty good. Managing owning a business, launching events and products and generally managing people can be hard to juggle with hobbies, life and chill time it is stressful but it these times that show what you are about. It’s a challenge and I won’t be defeated!

Anxiety has been more elevated but this is down to wanting to bring the best for you guys and I apply a lot of pressure to myself. I hope I’m doing you guys proud.

Menstrual Cycle: I started my period yesterday… bloating and cramping has been pretty bad. I’ve felt tired and quite sad today… I always have one day either in my PMS or during period where I generally just feel sad and that’ll be down to hormones so I keep myself busy and I tend to ride it out! Periods are so annoying right?! Like I can be totally fine and then wham mood changes and I honestly don’t know how to control it😂…

Amy replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • jadewightmanlfp

February 21, 2024 at 7:18 pm

Your check in shots look amazing Sania! That Back taper !!! 🤩

• Sania

Administrator
    March 5, 2024 at 8:56 pm

Check-in 12/03/24

WEEK OF OFF SEASON : 3

Weight: 65.5kg – 66.5kg

The reason to why I have popped this down is because the last two weeks have been crazy with travelling up to Scotland for the Stage Workshop to then travelling to Peterborough for the FREE NFMUK workshop which was AMAZING FYI… but on the days I have a big event on I tend to lose my appetite + I just don’t have time to eat cause i’m busy with your girls!

I’m very confident in what I do BUT, just like anyone I still feel anxious and stressed sometimes, mainly because I care for you girls so much that I just put my everything into these events to ensure you get the most out of it. Not to mention, these were two NEW locations for me so super scary to hold events in areas I am not from, especially as I want them to be super busy hehe!

SO… my weight has been dipping between the two figures above just due to prioritising my work over my food and generally not having the time or feeling hungry.

CARDIO / TRAINING BREAKDOWN

OMG GUYSSSSS im back to running. I am so fricken happy. A massive thank you to

@Amy_LFPCoach as she sorted my ankle out and also told me the F off when I was on it to o much haha. IT TOOK 3 weeks for it to feel somewhat okay enough to go on a run or even train legs. This is part of the reason why I didn’t update you guys last week because honestly, I wasn’t able to do anything but train my upper body.

I was doing minimal steps, no cardio and didn’t train legs at all and that was because my ankle got so bad with being on it so much in Scotland, I had to completely come off of it to let it fully recover…

I went on a 3km run on Sunday and then also did my first 5km run today since the ankle injury and it was a little sore after but I have been really focusing on my stretches and mobility to help keep it at bay.

Working around an injury can be really frustrating and really annoying but one thing I tell my partner all the time is… “the more you irritate, the more you’ll be away from the gym. Take the time needed now, and you’ll be back at the gym quicker.” I had to take my own advise here and it is true. Sometimes pushing on ISN’T a good thing and you have to accept defeat and let things heal and get better.

At the end of the day, having a week or 2 weeks OFF specific training around an injury or even NO training at all ISN’T going to result in a loss of muscle. It’ll just result in a lot less fullness as you haven’t trained it in a while, so don’t be fooled into thinking you’ve lost ALL your progress because you haven’t.

Looking at how I currently look after the diet, I have realised that your gal does need to train legs 3x per week in order to grow a big batty and also because I dont want my upper body to get TOO much bigger, for myself, but also for the bikini category.

So my new split moving forward is…

Monday – Glutes and hammies

Tuesday – push / easy run

Wednesday – Leg day

Thursday – Rest / easy tun

Friday – Upper / cardio

Saturday – Glutes + shoulders

Sunday – rest / long run (will work my way up to this run depending on my ankle)

Mentality: Pretty good. Just generally feeling pretty drained I won’t lie, but that is down to being busy and being out of routine. I am heading to London this week with Reece and ALSO have purposely taken more time off this week to get back into the swing of things and also allow myself some time to relax.

• Amy

March 5, 2024 at 9:03 pm

You can always rely on me to tell you off when needed 😜

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form