Home Forums Rimini’s Weekly Log PREP Reply To: PREP

• Rimini

June 10, 2024 at 8:50 am

PREP WEEK 5-7

Ok, I have been very absent within my friend so firstly… APOLOGIES! This will be one of my first priorities every check in morning from here onwards.

So….. As of this week (13 weeks out from my first show) i am now checking in with Finn every Monday and Thursday morning which means ill update this every Monday and Friday (or Thursday depending on when i gain my feedback/changes). Speaking about changes here are my food changes

TD

1690 Cals

170PRO

150CARB

40FATS

RD

1290Cals

160PRO

50CARB

50FATS

Steps are still at 15k however, a weighted vest at 5kg has been added for 5k steps.

Training is still on the up and im still progressing hugely which is crazy!! In terms of cardio im now burning 350Cals daily which usually tales me around 45minutes!

And something that i need to update you guys on is that my cycle is back to normal after 2 months of being back on a good amount of Fats! Which is crazy to hear and experience especially in you prep for sure as this isn’t normally the case for many people. However, with me not having my cycle affected in my last prep, im assuming that it won’t go away for a while now.

VERY grateful to now have a coach who cares about my health, my hormones and how im feeling rather than just the results (and lets just state…. physically my results look crazy better)!

My lowest weight was yesterday at 114.1lbs however this am it was 115 bang on.

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form