Home Forums Rimini’s Weekly Log PREP Reply To: PREP

• Rimini

May 21, 2024 at 5:06 pm

PREP WEEK 3 AND 4

Ok, so i have a few changes within these few weeks that have just flown by and i will also now be doing my updates on a Friday rather than waiting on a monday as then the updates are fresh in my mind and it will keep me more accountable to tell you guys all about my weeks.

Week 3

The main changes this week was the increase of cardio from 200 cals per day to now being 300 cals per day which is very do-able and im still full of energy (may be jinxing it). As well as cardio going up, I got 50g of carbs on both training and rest days and 10g of Fats on a rest day so the macros on both days are now as follows

TRAINING DAY

C175

P170

F40

NON TRAINING DAY

C75

P160

F50

Training during this week again, went really well. We swapped out a high incline smith for the atlantis shoulder press as i was having a little trouble with my right delt.

Weight at the lowest that week was 117.5 lbs as i had just finished my period.

WEEK 4

This week the only thing that changed was steps, they have gone from 13,500 to 15,000 now so many many steps to be complete. Apart from that, weight dropped nicely with a lowest weight of 116.6lbs which means the ball is finally rolling! I’m starting to see some physical changes and its so motivating when you start to notice your body changing and when its getting leaner.

everything is heading into the right direction and ill place my most recent check in photos below for you all.

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form