Home Forums Emma Currivan Weekly Log Mini Cut Log Reply To: Mini Cut Log

• emmacurrivanlfp

April 28, 2024 at 1:22 pm

Hey hey gang!! How are weeee on this fine Sunday?!

Back again with a not-so-mini-mini-cut update and it is PEAK WEEK baby

No – not competing 🤪 But I am doing a photoshoot this Thursday on the beach, and ya gal is excited!

Crazy to think it’s been around fifteen weeks of dieting, and down almost 40lbs in that time, lol. Lowest weight has been 135.4lbs, and starting weight was 173.8lbs which is MAD.

This week has been interesting for sure, and we began the “peak” on Thursday with cardio being removed, steps coming down to 10K (was doing ~15k prior), and I’m currently on day 4 of a fat load. This isn’t something I’ve done before, and it’s for sure been interesting to do just protein and fats for every meal. To be fair, hunger is ok, but today I can feel the fact that I am depleted af 😂 I’m 90% dark chocolate, almond butter and peanut butter at this point and I am ready for the CARBS to go in tomorrow.

Today I just had an upper pump session with everything at 2-3 RIR, sets of 10-15, just to get the blood moving. Can’t say I got much of a “pump” since I am carbless though haha, and tomorrow will be a nice carbed up glute/ham pump session, and that’s my last training day till shoot day whoo whoo

Honestly super happy with the physique right now, even though I am pale as a ghost so that’s saying something. Like always I know I need to be bigger but I’m starting to feel like a real wellness girl which is so exciting, and I know that with another year of growing it will look even better. Plus the new LFP x TTS posing suit definitely helps as my old was actually a figure suit that I cut up 😂

Been practising posing a lot more now since settling into my routine in Spain and really enjoying finding my flow, so hopefully by the time I do get up on stage I’ll be able to do it with my eyes closed!

Beyond ready to nail this reverse and get stuck into this off season and the final stint of growing before prep 😈

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form