Home Forums Rimini’s Weekly Log MASSING PHASE Reply To: MASSING PHASE

• Rimini

April 9, 2024 at 9:31 pm

Massing phase week 10

WE ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! I have officially had all my plans from Finn and I’m loving it! And like i said on my instagram if you follow me. I feel like a bodybuilder again. I feel like a client should, the support and communication i have had this past week has been amazing!

Food has slightly changed so….

TD

PROTEIN-170G

CARBS-225

FATS-40

NTD

PROTEIN-160G

CARBS- 175G

FAT-60G

Fats have been upped massively and i have really noticed a change in myself, my mood, my energy levels and my anxiety has massively improved. So fingers crossed with my TOTM and it is regular again. I was also able to choose my own meal plan which again, something i really enjoyed creating as i love making meal plans for my own clients and im very used to just getting a meal plan made for me by previous coaches. So i made sure everything on that plan i enjoyed.

TRAINING

Training, there so many movements in the sessions that i really enjoy which is a breath of fresh air!

So far i have done….

UPPER 1

LOWER 1

UPPER 2

So for now im just getting used to the movements and making sure i get the form correct before pushing the weight on the different movements. So, I will let you know next week how my first official check in goes with Finn and here are photos of my most recent check in that i did with myself.

Weight was 118.4lbs

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form