Home Forums Amy Watling Weekly Log OFF SEASON Reply To: OFF SEASON

• Amy

March 12, 2024 at 6:12 pm

Weight: 64.5KG (-0.1kg)

TD FOOD: 2705kcals, 210P, 320C, 65F

LEG DAY FOOD: 3105kcals, 210P, 420C, 65F

RD FOOD: 2055kcals, 175P, 270C, 20F

Food is the same this week, i have been struggling with my appetite and didnt want the pressure of trying to eat more when i already couldnt manage what i was eating!

CARDIO: still 30 mins a day

Training Breakdown:

Legs x3 (glutes and hammies x 2, quads and glutes x1)

Push

Pull

Mentality: In a good place mentally with everything other than my appetite which has been non existent! HOWEVER i have not put pressure on myself and just listened to my body, eaten as much as i can for the last few days and today my appetite is much much better and i have been feeling hungry in between meals. I was stressing because your gal loves food and im normally ravenous 24/7 so this was out of character for me!

Weekly debrief:

All in all a pretty consistent week! Training has been good, I took 2 rest days this week which was needed as ive been feeling sore. I had a massage on friday for my dodgy shoulder and tricep injury which was emotional but needed (recovery is key girlies)!

Over the weekend i took a trip into london for a change of scenery, we trained in a different gym and then got Sushi after which was lush.

Fit 2 Pose launched on sunday which was so exciting. Its been a project i have felt very passionate about and i think will benefit you all a lot. Let me know if youve checked it out and your thoughts!

Looking forward to the next week of growing, not long now until prep which im extremely excited about!

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form