Home Forums Rimini’s Weekly Log MASSING PHASE Reply To: MASSING PHASE

• Rimini

March 11, 2024 at 8:09 pm

MASSING PHASE WEEK 5

FOOD

Food has been upped and meal No1 has been switched from a yoghurt bowl with rice cakes….. to a BAGEL THIN WITH HECK CHICKEN SAUSAGES AND EGG WHITES… guys im going to be honest i cannot contain my excitement hehe.

Macros are as follow

PROTIEN – 187G

CARBS – 221G

FATS – 26G

Food is at such a nice spot now and loads of room for when it comes to prep. Cravings haven’t been too high, however…. I’m using my off-plan meals to my advantage as i only have 4 of them left until prep. Which is actually kind of scary thinking about it, how quick these years have gone by.

TRAINING

I have just received my third training split by my coach Will and it is as follows…..

UPPER

LOWER

REST

UPPER 2

LOWER 2

BACK AND DELTS

I’m assuming the main priority groups for me is quads, glutes, upper back and delts. As these are the main features to look out for as a figure athlete when on stage (THE X FRAME).

Whilst I’m also typing this as i speak, im going through spotify to create an album of some potential routine tunes for my PCA show….. i know Sania and Amy will create something out of this world… i just need to practice so much to the point where it is effortless to complete day in, day out.

My check in this week has got to be my favourite shots by far! I can now really see the figure shape in me show and im so please with myself and happy that i decided to take another year out of competing! At the end of the day, yes, you do need to get up on stage at some point. However, dont rush the process… take a year or two in off-season, build the foundations of your category and then prep 🙂

images are below, honestly im super happy with them!!!

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form