Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates 2024 FIRST DIET PHASE Reply To: 2024 FIRST DIET PHASE

• Sania

Administrator
    January 30, 2024 at 7:34 pm

30.01.24 Check-in

Week of DIET: 4/5

Weight: 65.4

TD FOOD: 1800kcals/ 225g carb / 40g Fat / 155g Pro

RD FOOD: 1500kcals / 165g carb / 40g Fat / 150g Pro

CARDIO: 35 mins daily / 12,000 steps daily

Training Breakdown:

This week has honestly been really good! I finally feel as though my body is understanding the assignment of being more active! Obviously running is quite an impactful sport and with it comes a lot of fatigue. Fatigue I most definitely felt with weight lifting too… but this week has been far better!

I ran my first 6km in 38 minutes and this was totally liberating! I didn’t believe I’d be able to do it, but it just goes to show if you put your mind into something you can achieve ANYTHING! 💗

Weight training has also been goal well, lifts have been improving, strength is still there and just honestly having the TIME OF MY LIFE when it comes to training. I lost this post show, I really did loose myself and my love for it BUT I BACK BABY.

Mentality: It was a really good week. Weight is still slowly shifting but visually I am feeling more confident than ever. My clothes are fitting nicer I’m starting to notice a bit more condition and with that I am a happy Sania. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT.

Another thing I may add is I have had the occasional off plan meal due to events, friends and family and this is something I wanted to keep in this diet phase, I don’t want it to similar to a prep, I wanted to get fitter, loose weight but ALSO have a bit of a balance. With smarter choices and understanding of what to eat or where to go for food, you can still be super social in a diet phase! Not in a prep tho guys… so yeah! Managing that has been super fun as I don’t feel like I’m dieting AT all really.

Menstrual Cycle: I started my period last week and this is why my check-in is slightly late. I wanted to show you guys a non bloated self and plus those CRAMPS were real. I put something on my story the other day and it was how my PMS symptoms and time of the month symptoms had changed after 2 years having the coil… it seemed to be quite normal and a lot of people experienced the same thing. Eager to know if any of you guys have the copper coil too?

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form