Home Forums Sania’s Weekly Updates 2024 FIRST DIET PHASE Reply To: 2024 FIRST DIET PHASE

• Sania

Administrator
    January 17, 2024 at 9:49 am

17.01.24 Check-in

Week of DIET: 3

Weight: 66.5

5Kg (1kg down)

TD FOOD: 1900kcals/ 238g carb / 43g Fat / 155g Pro

RD FOOD: 1600kcals / 175g carb / 40g Fat / 15og Pro

CARDIO: 30 mins daily / 12,000 steps daily

Training Breakdown:

This week I have pushed myself I think a bit too far… the worse parts of coaching yourself is suppose.

When I mean I have pushed myself to far, what I mean is for my 30 mins of cardio I have been doing running and AMRAPS as I honestly just find static cardio non stimulating. As it is completely new to me and requires a lot physically my body is so fatigued as I am training exactly the same.

My legs are constantly fatigued and I actually have got an injury in my left shoulder which was some what fixed until I started doing wall ball squats and watched the weight funny.. not ideal right!

I am currently loving my runs and AMRAPS this is by fat the fittest I have felt since I did athletics in primary school!!!!😂

Even though I have build up all of fatigue my sessions are decent, but I die out in sets a lot quicker which is to ideal. So… its time I reset and sort this training out! Its hard cause I wanna do all these things and forget I am only human and NOT a robot.

I spoke to Reece (my partner) and we have decided to take Friday->Sunday as a recovery days… 8k steps + 20mins cardio + Rest Day food just to get myself refreshed as we think my body is freaked and thats why my weight of loss is super duper slow.

This is where not having an incredible amount of structure in food prior to dieting bites me in the ass… were talking 3-4 months macro tracking but also eating what I wanted when I wanted as I wanted a bit of a sit back away from the 5 meals per day malarkey.

After the rester we are training 4x per week Push / Legs / Pull / Glutes and Hammies

1x AMRAP / 2x RUNS per week ONLY on rest days. Training days we do static cardio.

This will help cover recovery whilst also doing things I enjoy, but there had to be a compromise haha!

The reason I am running is because myself and @bethsmith0523gmail-com are doing…

RACE FOR LIFE 10K in May to RAISE MONEY FOR CANCER RESEARCH.

If you want to donate please click the link here – https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/sanias-race-for-life-4

FOR ANYONE WHO DONATES £15 OR MORE WILL GET 10% OFF ONE OFF POSING SESSIONS!

Mentality: I have been annoyed with the little weight loss but so much happier with my fitness levels! I am NOT starving, I am NOT feeling awful (I mean you’d hope so entering only week 3 of a diet) so I am generally happy, just wouldn’t mind having ABS hahah!

Menstrual Cycle: I shouldn’t start my period SOON so I think this could be playing a massive role as it usually hits on the 20th! lets see shall we… the female body is super duper hard isnt it hahah

Weekly debrief: MORE SO… Just so excited to be training to do a 10k with my bestie but also its been nice having structure and routine back in my life with this diet! Ive been busy with LFP as we have A LOT of new things coming your way as I wanna keep providing you with the best.

JOIN LIMITLESS POSING

Newsletter

STAY UPDATED FOR GREAT OFFERS

Limitless Subscription Form